Thursday, February 5, 2015




Hello my love!

I read over some of the letters you wrote me.. and some of our old conversations we had on Skype.. it brought me to tears.. I miss you so damn much.. some days it is difficult to express.. today was a little rainy and gloomy so the street I work on was not as busy and for some reason all I could think about was the day we spent at the park.. it was a random sunny afternoon.. I wanted to go for a drive and you took me to frank boneli park.. it was such a beautiful day.. we just sat and talked on the bench that overlooked the water.. I can't remember why.. but you began to tell me the most beautiful things.. about how you felt about me and what you wanted for us.. but every time I think back on that day I get butterflies and wish I could just go back.. I swear in that moment it seemed like everything stood still.. and the look you gave me as you were holding me.. I miss it.. for some reason it is days like these that make the distance difficult.. looking back at pictures.. and reading over all your loving words.. all I want in moments like these.. is to have another one of those days with you.. 

The last picture is from that day.. I took it right before we went to the car.. you may not remember which day I am talking about.. but I loved every single second of it.. 


I watched the rain today;
studied close, as it
collied 
with the pavement,
and dispersed,
and it
reminded me
of the way I 
fell into you;
helplessly
hopelessly
and entirely;
the whole 
of myself,
crashing down and becoming
lost in you,
while your attention was
 occupied by every other
drop of water
that floated
so lightly 
down
to kiss your skin.

I love you so much.



No comments:

Post a Comment