Tuesday, February 3, 2015












Hello my love..

It has been a while.. I miss you in ways that may seem difficult to understand right now.. I had this thought today.. when things get difficult I believe it is important to continuously show effort.. and not dwell on the things we cannot control.. or things that make us upset.. instead work towards a more positive future and learn to forgive and move on from our mistakes.. I feel further from you than ever.. but I made the mistake before by taking the distance as fuel to fight.. I am so sorry I did that to you.. I am still learning from all my mistakes I made and all my immature actions I took when I lost my temper.. Every day I am sincerely trying to be a better person for us and also myself.. I really am trying.. I still wish I could take back all those harsh words I said to you in anger.. I was reading over all the past posts I sent to you and I got extremely emotional.. I have no idea where the time went from the last post up to now.. and how much has changed.. we were so happy and I would love to get back to that.. I know it will not be easy.. so I decided to start writing to you again.. I know you are incredibly busy.. I believe it is important for you to know that even in my busiest of days I will take time for you.. You deserve it.. I made you a promise and I never should have broke it.. I know trust is the most important part of any relationship for you.. so I am hoping with pictures throughout my day and time spent writing to you.. it will serve as a small step in gaining your trust again.. and a more positive future.. 


I love you,
I always have.
With each day that passes,
I promise to be the best for us.
My best friend, my love, my life.




I love you so much.



No comments:

Post a Comment