Monday, September 12, 2016



Hello my love!

I hate that we never take photos togethers.. hate it.. hahahah so here are a few photos from this weekend.. I know a lot happened in the past few days.. and I didn't get to spend as much time with you that I had hoped for.. but the time we did spend together was perfect.. I know we disagree about things and tonight I didn't go a great job articulating how I feel.. instead I got upset and I did make it weird.. I have been thinking about what you were trying to say and I do agree with you.. I love you because you are honest with me.. you will tell me things I can't expect other people to say.. I do the same for you.. thats what makes our relationship so strong.. I hope that never changes.. the disagreement we had today shouldn't have happened and I will take the blame for that.. I am sorry.. you showed how much you care for me and my family.. I don't know how to express how thankful I am for that.. my heart is always with you.. I do hope you know that..


A million stars up in the sky
one shines brighter I can't deny 

A love so precious a love so true
a love that comes from me to you
The angels sing when you are near
within your arms I have nothing to fear
You always know just what to say 
just talking to you makes my day
I love you honey with all of my heart
together forever and never to part.

I will always love you..

No comments:

Post a Comment