Wednesday, August 27, 2014


Hello my love!

I can't wait to see you tomorrow! I am so excited! You have been on my mind all day today.. I love you Robert so so much.. and no matter how many little disagreements we get into.. I will always have unconditional love for you.. sometimes when I have time to just sit and think about us.. I feel calm and at ease.. you have absolutely no idea how comforting it is just hearing your voice after a long day.. or how much happiness you bring me when I wake up to you in the morning.. it is the little things that you do that make me feel so special and loved every day. Just remember something for me.. I just want to make you happy.. I just want to be your best friend.. I will make a few mistakes along the way.. so please be patient with me.. and also.. please get plenty of rest tonight because I finally get to see you tomorrow night my love! 


'When the evening shadows and the stars appear,
and there is no one there to dry your tears,
I could hold you for a million years
to make you feel my love.

I'd go hungry; I'd go black and blue,
and I'd go crawling down the avenue.
No, there is nothing that I wouldn't do
to make you feel my love.

The storms are raging on the rolling sea
and on the highway of regret.
The winds of change are blowing wild and free,
You ain't seen nothing like me yet.

I could make you happy, make your dreams come true.
Nothing that I wouldn't do.
Go to the ends of the earth for you.
To make you feel my love.
To make you feel my love.'

I love you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment