Tuesday, August 26, 2014



Hello my love!

I forgot to tell you about the conversation I had with an elderly man that lives in San Clemente.. he actually talked to me about how important love is for people.. he has been married for over 50 years.. and as a business man one of his greatest investments was and still is the time he spends with his wife.. in his words love is the most precious gift one can ever receive.. he grew up thinking money and a big house would make him happy and feel accomplished until he met the love of his life.. "Love. In this life money seems to be the answer to everything we need. Love cannot be purchased. Love is a personal investment, one of the most important investments a person will ever make!" It might sound crazy.. but as he was explaining this love he has I thought of us.. how we are both investing everything we have for each other.. My love you are my greatest investment! 

True love
is 
nature's true
gift.

I love you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment