Monday, August 25, 2014




Hello my love!

You shared something with me today.. and I thought about it for hours.. one day I promise I will let go of all my insecurities.. all of my shy tendencies.. and realize that we are one person.. I guess for the longest time I held on to this fear I had.. I was always scared to completely let go and share everything.. I was scared to see how you would react to "me" so I kept to myself.. the more time I have to just sit and think about us the more I realize my fears are the only thing holding me back from you.. I do not want anything coming between us.. or holding us back from completely loving each other.. I want to feel free from these annoying fears I have.. so that all I have ever had and will have can be loved by you.. entirely. I will let go of everything so that you will never have to hear the word "try" again.. I promise you Robert..

'It was rather 
beautiful: the way he
put her insecurities to
sleep.
The way he dove into
her eyes and starved
all of her fears
and tasted all the 
dreams she kept
coiled beneath her 
bones.'


I love you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment