Sunday, August 24, 2014



Hello my love!

I wanted to share something with you.. I was looking through our book of memories today and I found something that seriously brought tears to my eyes.. this was written in July of 2012.. "You are someone I could never ever forget. I don't even plan to let you go. You've balanced me as a person and you've shown me perfection. There is so much more you have done for me, Amanda. You give me this feeling that makes me want to never leave you alone. I want to tell you thank you for being you and honestly everything I have said and more can be summed up.. I want to sum up how I feel about you, so here it is:

I love you Amanda!"
I love you so damn much! Yes Robert.. you do have a way with words.. That letter was from my birthday two years ago.. when you asked me to be your girlfriend.. You have honestly showed me what it means to be completely happy.. and to love and be loved.. In these past two years I have had the best days of my life because they were spent with you.. I am so thankful for you Robert.. 

'Because of you
I can
fell myself
slowly
but
surely
becoming the me
I
have always dreamed
of being'

I love you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment