Saturday, August 23, 2014



Hello my love!

I was thinking today about all of those conversations we had about how important it is to set our phones aside when we are together.. you take for granted all the time that you spend playing on your phone and not talking when you are with someone.. until you are miles a part and the only way you can talk to them is over that very phone.. I know sometimes it may seem like I need you to communicate with me every hour of the day.. it is only because I miss you.. I know how busy you are and I am starting to see the amount of work you have to do everyday.. so do not worry our little Skype dates are absolutely perfect.. you have no idea how much I look forward to them.. so even if our time is limited just knowing you love and care about me.. is all I will ever need.. my love, you are what makes me happy.. every single day!

'As I think about you day and night
you are the best words put together
you are my light that lets me see
you are my inspiration that gets me through the day
you are my reason why I smile
You are the thoughts in my mind
you are the lyrics that make me sing
you are my alarm that I wake up for
you are the food I will never get tired of
you are my ocean that I will swim forever in
you are worth all the time in the world

I had a dream and a prayer and had a lot of things,
but now I have you.
I have everything.

You are my everything.'

I love you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment