Friday, August 22, 2014





Hello my love!

I want to be part of your life. I really do.. I am starting to take small steps to show you.. I know our conversation today didn't really go as planned but I am going to show you how much you mean to me.. I realize my shyness holds me back from doing the things I want to do..but I am learning to get past that.. be patient with me.. I know what is important to you and what you need.. and I promise you it will be done. Your happiness means so much to me.. so believe me when I say I am trying.. I hope your are having fun with your friends! 

'No matter what
I'll be there
When the world turns it's back to you
I'll hold my hand out
When you turn your back on the world
I'll be here.. waiting
When you look up at the sky and see nothings
I'll give you the sun
When you hate yourself completely
I'll show you what love is
When everything just overwhelms you
I'll hold you till nothing else
matters
No matter what 
I'll be there'


I love you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment