Thursday, August 21, 2014




Hello my love!

I missed you so much today.. I know you are probably asleep already but I had some late night thoughts that I wanted to share with you.. I was looking through all of our pictures over these past two years and how much we both have changed.. from our very first picture in your backyard.. and the frank ocean concert.. the last photo I have of us is from my birthday weekend.. sometimes I like to just sit and look through all the wonderful memories we have created.. I find myself smiling at how happy we both look in all of them.. we have grown and have been through so much together.. I forgot to tell you that my mom called me today because she wanted to know how you were doing.. she hopes you are doing well and wanted to talk to you but I think she got a little shy.. the Perez family loves and supports you! I still pray for you everyday and hope you are happy.. I can't wait to see you next week! By the way.. this is one of my favorite poems.. good night my love.. and if it is morning by the time you read this.. I hope you have an amazing day.. I love you!



'When two souls fall in love, there is nothing
else but the yearning to be closer to the 
other. The presence that is felt through a 
hand held, a voice heard, or a smile seen.

Souls do not have calendars or clocks, nor
do they understand the notion of time or
distance. They only know it feels right 
to be with one another.

This is the reason why you miss someone 
so much when they are not there even
if they are only in the next room.
Your soul only feels their absence
it does not realize the separation is 
temporary.


Can I ask you something?
-Anything.
Why is it every time we say goodnight, it feels like goodbye?'



I love you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment