Wednesday, August 20, 2014



Hello my love!

Today has been a very long day for you.. but before the day is over I want you to remember how much I love and care about you.. "You are my husband. I will take care of you.. I will listen.. I will argue, fight, laugh, play and love you.. For better or worse.." I hope one day I can be your strength when things get tough.. and always show you love when you need to feel "at home" I hope my efforts to show you that I bring you wherever I go make you feel more involved in my daily life.. that you are never really gone.. you are always with me and constantly on my mind.. We may have disagreements but that will never change how I feel about you.. My love for you is unconditional!


'I am fully aware that there are times
where I am too much of a high tide,
when my jealous heart built from years
of proving that I was worthy of 
unworthy people's attention,
threatens 
to split us like a gene.
But look 
at what we have made, this spectacular 
love,
an ecosystem where every organism 
chants your name.'


I love you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment