Tuesday, August 19, 2014



Hello my love!

All day today I thought about our conversation from last night.. You need to know that you are the only one for me.. the only person I talk to.. the only person I turn to.. You are my everything! I want you and only you.. each and every single day.. I hope you know that and never question it again.. Even across the country from each other you are still always on my mind and the first person I go to when anything happens.. I'm not sure if you remember this poem I sent you a long time ago.. It was in the book of poems I made you.. for some reason out of all the poems this is the one that stuck with me.. it makes me think of us. With you by my side nothing else matters. 


'I came to the crowd seeking friends
I came to the crowd seeking love
I came to the crowd for understanding

I found you

I came to the crowd to weep
I came to the crowd to laugh

You dried my tears
You shared my happiness 

I went from the crowd seeking you
I went from the crowd seeking me
I went from the crowd forever

you came, too'


I love you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment