Monday, August 18, 2014



Hello my love!

So just a little food or thought.. Where you invest your love, you invest your life. I love that! I had this long conversation today with my sister (Alexiss) about love and how important it is to feel it everyday.. My life is about you and the love and happiness you make me feel.. So with that.. I hope you always invest your life in things you love. Surround yourself with positive energy everyday and make sure to love unconditionally.. Your life has limited time.. never waste precious moments on things that you do not love.. I know school may not come to mind when I am telling you this but you are investing your life right now into something that will bring you love in the future! I miss you so very much.. and this blog of love is my investment.. for you.. my life.

'I was lost before him.

They say,
in a most infamous quote
that you do not truly find yourself,
until you have lost yourself.

I lost myself,
and in that time found him,
and in him I found myself.'



I love you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment