Sunday, August 17, 2014






Hello my love!

I know today we didn't really get to talk as much as we had hoped for but.. don't you worry.. you were with me all day today! The quote you shared with me today made my day so much better.. thank you for that! "Our attitude are lenses through which we view the world. As such, our attitudes affect how we think, how we behave and even how we feel. Our attitudes can be helpful, destructive or goal defeating. One of the most important steps we can take toward achieving our greatest potential in life is to learn to monitor our attitude and it's impact on our performance, relationships and everyone around us." We both need to try and remember this quote when our days aren't the best and focus on staying positive. Tomorrow is your first week.. I realize things  are going to change now and might look a lot like today.. But! The good news is.. I have made you a promise.. a promise to never stop working towards us.. working towards gaining your trust.. and working on my communication with you.. so as these days a part are passing I hope you are beginning to feel the amount of care and love I have for you that continues to grow.. Robert.. never forget how important you are to me..


'With these hands
and these
fingers
I will reach 
across, over,
under, or through
anything that separates 
you 
from 
me,
I will paint
your face and neck
with tenderness,
I will coat you
in calm.
I will be 
everything
you need
because you 
are everything
to me.'

I love you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment