Saturday, August 16, 2014






Hello my love!

Today you are moving into your new place! I am so excited for you.. I hope that it starts to feel at home soon. I do miss you everyday.. but I like to think a piece of me is there with you.. and you are always with me here. I need you to know that I do understand how important this year is for you and I will always appreciate our little conversations over Skype.. I really am trying to involve you in everything I do here.. I hope you know that and see that.. You have no idea how important you are to me.. Robert you are seriously my best friend.. and the only person I want to spend the rest of my life with..  


'My love for you allows me not to 
judge the way you live
so just remember that whenever you
may feel alone
feel alone
I am here there is nothing to fear
I will be your home
be your home
you're home.'


I love you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment