Friday, August 15, 2014




Hello my love!

Today as I was sitting on the beach a lovely older couple sat near me.. It made me think of how powerful love truly is! The couple had smiles on their faces the entire time.. holding hands.. walking along the shore together.. These two people.. after so many years still truly enjoy their time together. They have made a world together. The way they looked at one another looked as if they had never seem something so beautiful.. A love so pure and beautiful it was difficult not to notice.. A love I want with you. Forever. 


'The moment
I saw you,
my love,
It was as if
had never seen 
another man
in all my life.
All the faces
of all the men
blended into one blur 
and shipped 
quietly 
out the back door
of my memory. 
When you kissed me,
I swear I 
had never felt another's lips
before, and
never would I 
ever again.'


I love you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment