Thursday, August 14, 2014


Hello my love!

I know today was a busy day for the both of us.. but that doesn't mean there isn't time for us! I thought about you all day today.. I hoped you had a great first day and are enjoying yourself! I know these first few days apart from each other seem easy but I am aware of what is to come in our future.. It may not always be this easy and "our time together" may not be as much as we hope for.. I want you to know that no matter how difficult things get it will never change the amount of love I have for you.. What makes relationships stronger is how they overcome difficult times.. We both need to remember that! For these next few months I need you to not worry about me.. your focus on school is way too important to be distracted with worrying. I promise you my life here is completely dedicated to you.. and I am constantly working on things to help us both. This is your year.. and as your teammate I will gladly cheer you on in this journey. You are my best friend and I love you so much.. Nothing is ever going to come in-between us, I promise you! Everyday my feelings for you grow stronger and stronger. Robert you will always have my heart!


'An inspiration
is what you are 
to me,
and so today my world
it smiles,
your hand in mine,
we walk the miles,
thanks to you
it will be done,
for you to me are 
the only 
one.'

I love you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment