Wednesday, August 13, 2014


Hello my love!

So today starts an exciting new chapter in your life.. I would like you to know that you will always have my support no matter what you decide to do.. I will always stand by your side with a smile proudly on my face. With that I would also like to give you some advice.. Remember to make time for yourself every single day.. pray.. meditate.. watch a movie.. or simply smile throughout your day. Do things that make you happy! I know how busy you are and how easy it is for you to go through your day without time to relax.. so please give your body a rest and make time.. I would like you to stop and think about everyone that cares about you.. and how much they believe in you.. When things get difficult just remember how many people are here for you.. with loving words and encouragement.. I would like to take a moment to stop and tell you how proud I am of you.. I believe in your dreams just as much as you do.. and everyday that passes you are getting closer and closer to achieving them.. These past two years I have been watching how hard you work and how dedicated you are with everything you do.. it still amazes me. Robert you are truly incredible! Always believe in yourself my love.


'This morning
the stars folded into the moon,
sunk off in the horizon,
and the sun rose
just for you.

So if you ever feel alone
or doubt your self worth
remember one thing:

galaxies have shifted
just for the chance 
to see you shine.

so shine.'


I love you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment