Tuesday, August 12, 2014


Hello my love!

You left something behind! Don't worry I will take good care of it.. but it gave me an idea.. A small piece of you is still with me always and I want to show you that our love will continue to grow stronger no matter how far apart we are from each other.. and I will always have time to show you my love. So with each day that we are apart I will write and share letters of love and a photo of you here with me. This is dedicated to you.. Robert Mathias you will always be with me. 

"What if it is time
and only time
that holds a value
in our lives?
What if it
is what we should be
storing
and saving and locking tight
in safety deposit boxes?
What if it
is what lives behind
the numbers on our checks
and credit cards
and how, yes how,
can we spend it?
I would sell 
all I own and have and built 
for more time 
with you"


I love you so much.



No comments:

Post a Comment