Tuesday, September 23, 2014


Hello my love!

I miss you so damn much! I know I have been away from here for a few days and I am so sorry.. I realized something today.. when you love someone.. you should never feel embarrassed for showing it.. being able to express how you feel.. no matter who it is in front of.. as I was walking around today.. I noticed a lot of older couples around me.. what stood out most from every other couple.. was the way they seemed to be in their own world.. honestly.. as if nothing else mattered.. I guess people reach a certain age when they stop caring.. and grow comfortable with each other.. is it strange of me to ask if we could be that now? Maybe I want you to be my world.. to stay in this little world we have created wherever we go.. I miss you.. I miss you more and more each day.. and maybe it is because I miss the world I had when you were in it everyday.. I miss the feeling of growing comfortable with you.. and forgetting the world outside of ours.. when I am with you I feel like my world is back.. strange to think but.. This world you helped me create.. is paradise.. like my own little paradise I found in you.. 

Your lips speak soft sweetness
Your touch a cool caress
I am lost in your magic 
my heart beats within your chest 

..I think of you each morning
and dream of you each night
I think of your arms being around me
and cannot express my delight 

Never have I fallen 
but I am quickly on my way
you hold a heart in your hands
that has never before been given away.


I love you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment