Wednesday, September 24, 2014








Hello my love!

Today seemed so long.. I hope you had a good time with your cousin.. I wanted to talk to you about your midterm.. and ask how it went.. I felt nervous today for some reason.. I know how hard you work.. so I prayed that it went well.. maybe you don't look forward to things like I do.. maybe you hide your emotions from me.. but I have been looking forward to you visiting me since the day you bought the ticket.. Trying to shop for new little outfits to impress you in.. counting down the days until I finally see you walking out of the airport.. I may build things up in my head and get way too excited.. but it only means I care and that your company is missed.. everyday.. 



Sometimes at night,
when I lay down to sleep,
I embrace myself,
Then I imagine 
that you lie beside me..
hugs and kisses
all over my body.
I wish you 
could really be here,
just to whisper,
"I love you," in my ear.
I would turn around and say,
"I love you, too"

So I turn around 
and I wonder some more,
still wanting your embrace,
so I close my eyes and picture your face.
I fall asleep dreaming of you.
In my dream it seems so true.
It's as if I can really feel
your kisses against my lips..
Then I open my eyes
and you're nowhere to be seen,
so I wait until I get to see you again.
Until then,
I still have my dreams.


I love you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment