Thursday, September 25, 2014

Hello my love!


I'm so sorry I left your watch at home.. I still feel really bad about it.. It felt so weird driving home today.. I had the strangest urge to call you and ask to stop by your house.. I completely forgot that you wouldn't be there.. And then when I went inside of my room I saw some stuff that you gave me.. and things we did together.. old pictures.. I miss you so much right now.. I don't mean to distract you.. I just miss you.. and I looked at old pictures I have of you.. And letters.. I just wish I could fast forward a few years.. And live with you.. Fall asleep next to you every night.. Or just be able to see you everyday.. I love you so much Robert.. 

There`s a strange feeling
hidden inside my heart
 There`s a strange feeling
stored up inside my heart
 I crave for love no matter
how hard
I long eagerly for love 
 even though it hurts

I`ll wait for you
 though
it takes so many nights
 I`ll save my last breath
 until 
the sun refuse to shine its light
 I want you to know
 I need you to know
 For you I will show
 that  
YOU`RE THE ONE
 I cant let go.


I love you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment