Tuesday, September 30, 2014








Hello my love!

I missed you so much today.. I wish there was something I could do or say to help you.. or take your stress away.. but remember "God will never give you anything you can't handle, so don't stress." I forget to tell you everyday but.. you are honestly incredible.. I believe in you.. and I am so proud of you and all of your accomplishments.. and you still find ways to amaze me everyday.. I am so lucky to have you Robert.. so so lucky.. even after all that we have been through.. you still have my heart.. I know you are studying so I wanted to send you some love! I believe in you.. I always have..

Two years of holding hands
Two years of hugging,
Two years of laughing,
Two years of cuddling.

Two years of loving
Two years of kissing
Two years of touching
Two years of romancing.

Two years of your love
Two years of my love,
Two years of our love
Two years of true love.

Two years with you
is two years of happiness,
Two years of passion,
Two years of joy
Two years blessed.

I love you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment