Wednesday, October 1, 2014


Hello my love!

I am so excited to see you tomorrow! I can't even sleep.. I know that sounds weird.. but I can't.. I spent all day cleaning.. I felt like a house wife getting everything ready for her husband to come home from work.. I know you felt a little sick today.. so I hope you feel better by the time you wake up.. I have missed you so much.. you have no idea what it means to me.. finally getting to spend time with you.. I know these past few weeks have been difficult and you have been really stressed with school.. so I hope this weekend will give you a chance to relax a little.. almost like a mini vacation.. 

When you text me, I can't seem to 
open the text fast enough to read it.
When you call me, I fumble my phone 
in a rush to answer.
When I talk to you on the phone, I want to
reach through and caress your handsome face.
When there is silence on the phone, I want 
your phone to be my lips kissing your ear.
When we speak, the rest of the world 
is silent to me.
When we hang up, I stare at your name
on my screen and smile.
So before I close my eyes to begin my 
sweet dreams of you, I hold my phone close to
my heart, and hope that all my love for you
will keep us connected.

I am so excited to see you!
I love you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment