Sunday, September 28, 2014





Hello my love!

I want to also make a promise.. I am going to love you to the fullest.. I am sorry if you have ever felt that I was not already doing so.. I love you so much.. and the separation between us is bringing up insecurities that we do not need to think about.. I love you.. I want you to be my husband.. I want to always be by your side.. I want you to feel supported and loved each and every single day.. we both crave each other's love.. so lets promise to show it.. I know you miss me.. you know I miss you.. so lets love.. show love whenever we can.. we both need each other.. promise to support.. and be by each other's side.. "Our attitudes and our strength will determine us and what people see us as" -The Great Robert Mathias.. hahaha we both have crazy schedules but we are both strong.. and so is our love.. so lets promise to stay understanding.. and love to the fullest.. always.. You are my husband.. I promise to always keep you happy.. and feel loved!

I want to wake
each morning in your 
arms

comforted by your oddness

seduced by your knowledge 
of my ways

I want to care for you!

I love you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment