Saturday, September 27, 2014




Hello my love!

Today was such a long day.. I feel so tired.. and today the girls I work with were asking about you like crazy.. it made me miss you even more.. I really wanted to talk to you tonight.. I just want to hear your voice.. days like these make me wish I could just stay the night with you.. I miss you like crazy.. and thursday seems so far away right now.. today was a long day for the both of us.. but I hope you have another great day tomorrow.. Sunday.. your favorite day of week.. I love you robert.. so very much..

You once asked me 
who I would be
if I could be anybody
in the entire world

every little part of
me wanted to say:
you

because then I would 
know that every little part of me 
was love
indefinitely 


I love you so much.


No comments:

Post a Comment