Sunday, February 8, 2015






".. I guess you can say it happened when I panicked.. I suddenly had tunnel vision..
I was sweating profusely.. honestly.. I am not sure if it was because of my nervousness,
or because fifteen people were staring at me.. but I swear.. the second I saw his
face.. I knew.."

you knew what?

"..I knew I had nothing to fear.. imagine the worst things about yourself..
now imagine there is a person in the world you completely trust.. 
and that very person loves even the things you hate about yourself..
I had nothing to fear.. what I felt ashamed of.. he taught me to love..
he changed me.. he made me feel alive again.. he made me fall in love.. and not just with him..
but with myself again.. I still thank God everyday he is here.. because now..
I could be standing in front of 15.. 100.. even 1,000 people..
and it wouldn't matter.. what he has brought to my life is.. is..
love.. pure and unconditional love.. I stopped caring about judgmental expressions on the faces 
of strangers.. I am loved.. every single part or me.. I have nothing to fear.."


I love you so much!


No comments:

Post a Comment