Thursday, September 1, 2016


Hello my love!

I am so sorry but today a strap on this watch broke.. soo.. this is the only picture I was able to take.. I wish I could have taken it with me today to show you all the little places we went.. My mom loved her birthday.. I only wish you could have been here to be with all of us.. I am having a difficult time admitting how much I really miss you.. I actually look forward to sitting here at the end of the day writing to you.. I love waking up in the morning knowing you read this.. even if you really don't hahahaha it may be hard for you to believe me but I get really excited sharing this that happen throughout my day with you.. It makes me feel as if you are here with me.. I know you're coming home this weekend and my anxiety has been building because I am hoping I can still see you.. I do not know the right words to say when I do something wrong.. and I have an even more difficult time making you feel better afterwards.. I am sorry for that.. I haven't talked to you all day.. but I had a flashback to the day we spent at the park and we just sat in the grass talking for hours.. everything seemed so simple then.. we just loved each other and wanted to spend as much time together as we could.. now I am struggling to get a few moments out of the day to text you.. it makes me sad.. but it also makes me appreciate all the amazing memories I have to look back on.. and the few minutes I can hear your voice.. what I would give to be back in the park with you.. just laying next to you watching you smile as you talk about your dreams.. now I am watching you make those dreams become a reality from a distance.. and even if my smile doesn't seem as large and instead we are laying in separate beds.. I am so proud of you.. for being brave and challenging yourself.. taking extreme sacrifices to better yourself..moments like these when I have the time to think about all we have gone through and I can't help but smile.. I grow in patience.. I will patiently wait until you're back in California and we get to make new memories.. I am trying Robert.. the ball can stay in my court for the rest of my life if it means you are right there next to me.. 

Shes got those eyes, those eyes
Thatll see right through you When she leaves, then I,
I wanna leave, with her too And shes on my mind
And I go all the time When we touch I go weak
And I can hardly speak And I hope that she thinks about me
                                                                                  Cause Im always thinking of her
I just wanna hold her hand, be her man
I wanna know if shed take a chance Cause I still have not revealed it
Cause I still get the feelin That lovin her is a game Ill always lose
                                                                                      I got the brown eyed blues
Its a shame I didnt meet her before
Cause now I wanna see her more than I should Who's to blame when shes always on my mind
And Id see her all the time if I could And I hope that she cares about me
                                                                                   Cause I know that I care for her
I just wanna hold her hand, be her man
I wanna know if shed take a chance Cause I still have not revealed it
Cause I still get the feelin That lovin her is a game Ill always lose
                                                                                   I got the brown eyed blues
I dont wanna be with anybody else
She makes me take a good look at myself She brings out the best in me
She doesn't think any less of me When I do the wrong thing
                                                                             She loves me for me and I cant explain
Oh be her man
I wanna know Cause I still have not revealed it
Cause I still get the feelin That lovin her is a game Ill always lose
                                                                                     I got the brown eyed blues
I just wanna hold her hand, be her man
I wanna know if shed take a chance Cause I still have not revealed it
Cause I still get the feelin That lovin her is a game Ill always lose

I got the brown eyed blues 

I will always love you..

No comments:

Post a Comment